in the heart of Eastern Oregon on the North Fork of the John Day River.
- World famous Rocky Mountain Elk and Mule Deer
hunting in the surrounding Heppner and Northside Units.
- Trophy Steelhead, Trout, and Bass fishing.
- RV Park
with five full-service spaces, bonfire pit and outdoor barbecue area.
- Near John Day Fossil Bed National Monument:
Sheep Rock Unit, & the Thomas Condon Paleontological Visitors Center.
- Fresh fruit picking at the Thomas Orchards
located at nearby Kimberly.
- White water rafting on the John Day River
- Bird hunting in season. Chukar, Pheasant,
Quail, and other popular species.
- Enjoy the quiet solitude of the Monument Valley.
- Boyer's Cash Store sells
groceries, gas, liquor and a wide variety of items within walking distance.